Shafin: Sharia Finance and Accounting Journal published by the Faculty of Economics and Islamic Business of State Islamic Institute of Madura (IAIN Madura). Shafin is published twice a year in March and September, the contents are academic writings on Sharia Finance and Accounting Journal in forms of conceptual ideas, literature review, practical writing, or research results from various perspectives.
Shafin was launched on 08 May 2021, which was organized by the Sharia Accounting Study Program, Faculty of Economics and Islamic Business, Institut Agama Islam Negeri Madura.
Shafin has paid special attention to Islamic accounting and finance. Shafin, which was founded by Reza Mubarak, M.Si who is also the Managing Editor, and is chaired by Ira Hasti Priyadi, M.A. who serves as the In-Chief Editor, continues to publish scientific papers that have been rigorously reviewed.
SHAFIN seeks editorial teams with a strong background in Islamic Economics and Finance, and Islamic Accounting and Finance demonstrated by their institutional affiliations and dedicated contributions to Islamic Accounting and Finance. Additionally, to reflect the geographic diversity, editorial teams hail from a variety of continents and countries.
In February 2021, the journal website upgraded from Open Journal System 18.104.22.168. version to Open Journal System 22.214.171.124. version.
SHAFIN journey since its inception is summarized below:
- Shafin Journal got a decision letter (SK) of Online ISSN (2797-3484) with No. : 0005.27973484/K.4/SK.ISSN/2021.06 (edition of Vol.1 No.1 Maret, 2021) from Lembaga Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia (LIPI) on June 4th, 2021
- Shafin Journal got a decision letter (SK) of Print ISSN (2797-5320) with No. : 0005.27975320/K.4/SK.ISSN/2021.06 (edition of Vol.1 No.1 Maret, 2021) from Lembaga Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia (LIPI) on June 9th, 2021
- Shafin is indexed by Dimensions on 30th March, 2021
- Shafin is indexed in Moraref on November 5th, 2021
- Shafin is indexed by Garuda on November 5th, 2021