- Manuscript is a scientific paper on Social Studies and Social Science either in the form of conceptual idea or research result from various perspectives that have never been published in any media/journal (it can be proven by a statement letter of no plagiarism)
- The manuscript can be written in Indonesian or English, written on A4 paper size, Arial 12,1,5 space, about 4000—6000 words.
- Author can send his/her manuscript in Ms.Word through OJS on http://ejournal.iainmadura.ac.id/index.php/entita/index
- The author must complete the data fields available in OJS account
- It is a must to use the available journal template;
- The author must be willing to follow the editing process set by the Editor;
- The author is ready to revise the articles after corrected by the Editor.
- The author must write the reference based on American Psychological Association (APA) and Pedoman Umum Ejaan Bahasa Indonesia (PUEBI) and it must use the Zotero or Mendeley application.
- The assurance for publishing or rejecting the article will be informed in writing to the author.
- It is recommended for the author to cite at least one article of Entita published the previous edition and refer to the last 10 years from article journal and books.
Structure of the manuscripts
- The title. Should be short, bright, and informative, but does not exceed 12 words. describing the research results or the conceptual ideas
- The Author’s names and identity. The author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions, institutions address, and email addresses, without any academic titles and job title.
- The abstract. contains brief description about research problems, research objectives, method, and research result. It is not copy paste from article conclusion and has key words contains 2-4 words describing very relevant information in the article.
- Keyword. The author should also provide 3-5 keywords underneath the abstract.
- The introduction. Consists of (1) background; (2) review of related literature; (3) purpose. The introduction should be between 2-3 pages.
- Research method. It explains briefly about the research method, describing how the research is conducted. It consists of (1) research design; (2) data source; (3) data collection procedure; (4) and data analysis. A very detailed description of the research is not necessary to write.
- Result and discussion. It contains results obtained by the author during the research. Data analysis process such as statistical data and hypothesis testing are not too necessary to present. Data assembled in tables and graphs can be used to present clearly the result research, accompanied by narrative text. For qualitative research, the result contains the specific parts in the form of subtopics related directly with the research focus. Discussion in the article aims to:(1) answer the research problems; (2) describe how the research findings gotten; (3) interpret the research findings; (4) relate the research findings with the theory; and (5) give new theories or modify the provided theory.
- Conclusion. Presents summary of result and discussion, referring to the research purpose. You should also suggest future research and point out those that are underway.
- References. All references cited in article should be written in references and all references should be cited in the article. References must be up to date (journal article, research report including dissertation, thesis, and book) 80% minimally are published references in the last of 10 years. References must be arranged alphabetically, A to Z without numbers. It is must be to use Zotero or Mendeley. The author should refer to primary source and avoid quoting quotation. The determining of writing uses American Psychological Association (APA) with innote. It is recommended for the authors to cite at least one article of Entita published on the previous editions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided on comments to the editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, atau WordPerfect.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced: uses a 12-point font: employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL adresses); and all illustration, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end..
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the author guidelines, which is found in about the journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in ensuring a blind review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made for any another purpose or to any other party.