Journal Style Book
THE STYLEBOOK OF re-JIEM E-JOURNAL MPI IAIN MADURA
1. The manuscript should be written within 12-20 pages with font Times New Roman size 12, paper size A4 with 4 cm margin for left and top and 3 cm for right and bottom, and under one column.
2. The title should be written in short and simple by using capital letters.
3. The abstract should be written in English and Indonesian with no more than 250 words completed with 3-6 keywords.
4. The manuscript would be accepted as long as it is the result of research studies that fit with the subject areas covering (a) introduction (background, aims and basic theory of the study), (b) research method (c) result, and discussion, (d) conclusion, and (e) references, without numbering and chaptering The references are written and ordered alphabetically and fit with what actually cited in the manuscript.
5. The references are written using the Chicago Manual of Style 17th edition (full note)
6. The word ibid. maybe used, but op.cit., and loc.cit. are not.
7. The use of Mendeley and Zotero software is highly recommended
Download Journal Template HERE