Peer Reviewer Process
Every manuscript submitted to re-JIEM (Research Journal of Islamic Education Management) IAIN Madura is independently reviewed by one reviewer in the form of a "single-blind review". The decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is based upon their reports/recommendations. In certain cases, the editor may submit an article for review to another, the third reviewer before making a decision, if necessary.
Utilizing feedback from the peer review process, the Editor will make a final publication decision. The review process will take approximately 4 to 12 weeks. Decisions categories include:
- Accept Submission: The manuscript is accepted for editing and publication.
- Revision Required: The manuscript requires revision, the author is expected to revise the manuscript that has been reviewed by the reviewer
- Resubmit for Review: The reviewer asks the author to resubmit.
- Decline Submission: Reviewers reject manuscripts from authors.
- See Comments: Reviewer gives suggestions to editors to view comments.